Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #1: Focalink Double Alto C Ocarina

I've been doing a little bit of writing lately about how and why to make a holiday wishlist, so I thought that since I didn't have any overwhelming inspiration for today, that I'd write about what's on my wishlist. Every week I'll choose one (relevant) item from my wishlist and post it here (with a link to Amazon, of course!).

I'd love for my readers to participate by adding their own most wished for items in the comments. If anybody's interested enough, I'll add a linky to next week's Wishlist Wednesday. Make sure to include a link to your wishlist if you choose to participate!

Wishlist Wednesday at Coffee, Books, and Music

This week, I'd like to share with you the Double Chamber Alto C Ocarina from Focalink that has been on my wishlist for about a year.

This blog's main focus is on books because they're easy to write about, but its secondary focus is on music. I've been playing the ocarina for about two years now, and I've found real peace and joy in musical expression. I purchased the Focalink Double Soprano G last year, and I love this little instrument -- but prefer to play in the key of C. 

Other ocarina players advised me to buy a key I didn't currently own (since I already had two Alto Cs and one Soprano C). I've never been happy that I followed this advice, in spite of how much I love my two Soprano G ocarinas (one double and one six-hole).

Of all the things I hope to receive off of my wishlist before the end of the year, this is at the top of my list.

Wishlist Wednesday: Focalink Double Alto C Ocarina

If you'd like to see the other things on my Amazon Wishlist, then check out the link below.

My Amazon Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment